INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY DOWNTOWN BOULDER – SOLD
Size: 1,684 SF
Address: 1708 13th STREET
A snack company used to be all up in this space, so the vibe is best
described as “delicious.” You get killer visibility from Arapahoe Ave.
and Boulder Creek Path, plus a front-row ticket to all the foot traffic of
Boulder’s bustling farmer’s markets (May–Nov). Roll-up front windows
invite the outside in and the open concept is versatile to the max — no
doubt a tempting opportunity for any investor looking for a tasty score.
- Great location for office or retail
- Built in 1937 and remodeled in 2013
- Large open space + 3 offices
- Kitchen in front, bathroom/shower in back/li>
- DT-1 zoning, parcel size: 1760 SF