Restaurant Space For Lease In Basemar
What once was The Egg & I could soon be The Ringing Cash Register & You. Situated in prime hungry-people territory, this sunny and souped-up restaurant space is flanked by the University of Colorado (the law school is right across the street), Williams Village (the largest student dorms), ‘The Hill’ (where college action happens), and the pathway to some of the most popular trails in Boulder. So, yeah. If you cook it, they will come.
- Corner space with large windows and lots of natural light
- Private patio for outdoor dining
- Second generation kitchen with existing infrastructure and some FF&Es
- Central Boulder location with easy access
- Large parking lot as part of Basemar Shopping Center